Friday, June 27, 2014

"9/11 Memorial at the Pentagon" by Charles



 Today at the 9/11 Memorial at the Pentagon it really got to me, along with many others who had it worse than me. At a memorial bench dedicated to a girl named Zinnia, I witnessed a group of three girls crying while kneeling next to her name inscribed at the end of the bench.  I hate to see people cry. Me and my friend Michael thought it would be a good Idea if we went to as many memorials as we could and give a short prayer to the names and the families of the victim of the tragedy on September 11, 2001. We each got around 25 prayers done including Zinnia, but even that is still not enough to even cover half of the memorials placed there. That memorial was, what I believe, the most emotional part of the entire Freedom Tour. I pray for every family or friend or loved one who lost someone in that tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment