Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Amish Life" by Megan

Today we finally left New York for Pennsylvania. After we visited Philadelphia we drove to the country side. There, we took a ride on a bus tour that brought us around Amish country. I (surprisingly) liked the idea of Amish life and I definitely think if I was born into it I would stay and live that life. One thing I loved about the Amish is, yes they shun those who sin,  when you are siteen or older they get to choice to stay with the Amish and live their life or live in our world and they don't mind nor envy us in the outside world. I really enjoyed learning abour the Amish life instead of not knowing anything about it. We had dinner at the place and it was an Amish family dinner.  Oh my Gosh let me just tell you it was some of the best food I have ever had! I ate butter noodles, chicken pot pie, mashed patatoes, cake, ice cream, and lemonade. Oh yes also I would like to give a shout out to my parents and say HINT HINT READ THE SENTENCE ABOVE!!!!!! That aside I think the Amish life is very interesting and I would like to learn more about this type of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment