Sunday, June 29, 2014

Days 3, 4, 5 Reflection: Who would you like to meet, living or dead, and what one question would you ask that person?


"I would ask the president (when 9/11 happened) what his reaction was - if he was mad or sad or something completely different." - Bronte

"I would like to meet MLK. I would as him how he found the courage and strength to persevere   with his cause when every single day people threatened and hated him." - Piper

"MLK  - how did you get into politics?" - Wyatt

"I would like to meet General Lee and ask him what his life was like after the Civil War and why Lucy was his favorite horse." - Paige

"One of the Unknown Soldiers - "What does Freedom mean to you?"

"If I could ask one person a question I would ask Martin Luther King how much courage it took to say everyone should be equal." - Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment