Saturday, June 28, 2014

"How Sleep Deprivation Brought us Closer Together" by Megan

We have just hit the midpoint of our trip and A LOT of life- changing and perspective-changing events and sites were seen to day. There was a lot of crying and grumpiness caused be the very little sleep we have all had day to day. This has also brought us closer together because some people like me cannot stop talking and listening and understanding when your socially active part of your brain is like dead....  We have hit the point where everyone is a friend (at least to me) and this is AWESOME! So I actually want to sleep tonight so I'll stop here! I would like to give a big thank you to all the other kids on the trip for being respectful at all the memorials. I saw some other groups and individuals at some of these place who were not being respectful at all (!!!). So I think we did a really good job so parents be proud of your kids respect for the dead and our country!!! Good night! Zzzzzzzzzz............

No comments:

Post a Comment